Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Upayavira <uv...@upaya.co.uk> on 2003/08/12 10:29:42 UTC

Fixing Persistent Store in CLI (was Re: Switching cache to Persistent Store)

I'm now completely stumped. For some reason, even though JISP seems to be
writing cached pages successfully to the store when Cocoon (the CLI) shutdown, it
isn't then able to get at those values when it restarts (at least when running the CLI).

Is anyone else able to take a look? I've attached a cli.xconf for you to stick in the
Cocoon root folder. You'll see that store.get() fails first time and succeeds second,
even though there should be something in the JISP store.

Adding /samples/status.html at the beginning and the end of the cli.xconf shows that
the CLI starts with nothing in its persistent store, and ends with something in the
transient one (which presumably is then written out to the permanent one).

Getting this working would be a serious boon for both the CLI and Forrest, with speed
improvements of a factor of ten.

Thanks for any help.

Upayavira