Posted to user@struts.apache.org by sajidbigler <sa...@gmail.com> on 2009/03/20 13:02:08 UTC

doubleselect doubleonchange and other doubleon methods not implemented

Hi Friends,

Please help me to set fixed doubleselect.ftl in my application.i have
replace this file from struts2-core-2.1.6\template\simple and used cmd to
make jar again...
jar -cvf struts2-core-2.1.6.jar .

but above dint resolve my problem. :(

http://translate.google.co.in/translate?hl=en&sl=zh-CN&u=http://www.javaeye.com/topic/70479&ei=y2_DSbbJLNKfkQXxzY3DDA&sa=X&oi=translate&resnum=10&ct=result&prev=/search%3Fq%3Ds:doubleselect%2BdoubleOnchange%2Bwont%2Bwork%26hl%3Den%26client%3Dfirefox-a%26rls%3Dorg.mozilla:en-US:official%26hs%3Dsvw

Can some one give me where i can found latest release of struts2? svn to do
checkouts ?  how to build all struts source to get binary or how to set
source of struts in eclipse with my application..

Thanks,

Sajid

Re: doubleselect doubleonchange and other doubleon methods not implemented

Posted by Dave Newton <ne...@yahoo.com>.
sajidbigler wrote:
> Can some one give me where i can found latest release of struts2?
 > svn to do checkouts ?  how to build all struts source to get binary
 > or how to set source of struts in eclipse with my application..

http://struts.apache.org/2.x/docs/building-the-framework-from-source.html

Dave

Re: doubleselect doubleonchange and other doubleon methods not implemented

Posted by sajidbigler <sa...@gmail.com>.
Hey i think its fix and its working fine... :)

Re: doubleselect doubleonchange and other doubleon methods not implemented

Posted by dusty <du...@yahoo.com>.
You don't need to rebuild Struts to customize the freemarker templates.  Put
a folder called /template in your webroot and then subfolder of the theme,
like simple.  /template/simple/doubleselect.ftl  or
/template/xhtml/doubleselect.ftl.

Posted by Dave Newton <ne...@yahoo.com>.

Posted by sajidbigler <sa...@gmail.com>.
i am sucessfully able modify doubleselect.ftl file as in attachment and make
a jar.i got proper response for onBlur but other wont work..i.e
doubleOnchange,...etc

Please Help! http://www.nabble.com/file/p22620259/doubleselect.ftl
doubleselect.ftl