Posted to dev@flink.apache.org by Maximilian Michels <mx...@apache.org> on 2018/11/21 11:03:10 UTC

JIRA notifications

Hi!

Do you think it would make sense to send JIRA notifications to a
separate mailing list? Some people just want to casually follow the
mailing list and it requires a filter to delete all the JIRA mails.

We already have an "issues" mailing list which receives the JIRA
notifications: https://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/flink-issues/

What do you think?

Thanks,
Max