Posted to marketing@cloudstack.apache.org by Noah Slater <ns...@apache.org> on 2013/05/28 20:42:56 UTC

CloudStack "in the wild"

I found this:

http://www.slideshare.net/socializedsoftware/cloudstack-users-21545745

Might we want to create an "in the wild" wiki page where people can give
examples of how they're using CloudStack.

We have this:

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=30744222

But at the moment, it's just a list of company names.

I think it's much more interesting to have a few details about how these
companies are using CloudStack. (Also think we need to move this out of a
"marketing" subfolder, and promote this information a little more heavily.)

I think we want to start thinking about collecting a few case studies also.

For comparison:

http://wiki.apache.org/couchdb/CouchDB_in_the_wild

(A bit unmaintained actually... I should fix that.)

--
NS