Posted to dev@stanbol.apache.org by Fabian Christ <ch...@googlemail.com> on 2012/05/01 11:17:29 UTC

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Stanbol 0.9.0-incubating RC7

Hi,

and here is my +1

- Fabian

--
Fabian
http://twitter.com/fctwitt

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Stanbol 0.9.0-incubating RC7

Posted by Alessandro Adamou <ad...@cs.unibo.it>.
Built and run. +1

--
M.Sc. Alessandro Adamou

Department of Computer Science
Mura Anteo Zamboni 7, 40127 Bologna - Italy

Semantic Technology Laboratory (STLab)
Institute for Cognitive Science and Technology (ISTC)
National Research Council (CNR)
Via Nomentana 56, 00161 Rome - Italy

"I will give you everything, so long as you do not demand anything."
(Ettore Petrolini, 1917)

Not sent from my iSnobTechDevice

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Stanbol 0.9.0-incubating RC7

Posted by Fabian Christ <ch...@googlemail.com>.
2012/5/2 Ali Anil Sinaci <a....@gmail.com>:
> But I want to mention that I could only manage to install the OWL dependency
> through the manual installation (getting from
> http://www.apache.org/dist/incubator/stanbol/apache-stanbol-0.9.0-incubating-deps/
> and executing the shell script). Other alternatives (mvn package within the
> deps folder and mvn install:install-file command) failed to execute on my
> system (Linux sinaci 2.6.38-14-generic #58-Ubuntu SMP x86_64 x86_64 x86_64
> GNU/Linux).

And this is okay because this is not supposed to work. The deps
project can just be used to create the -deps package but not to
install the deps with 'mvn install:install-file' from this project.
Instead, you have to extract the created -deps package and then run
the shell script. But maybe this could be improved in the future.

--
Fabian
http://twitter.com/fctwitt

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Stanbol 0.9.0-incubating RC7

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Stanbol 0.9.0-incubating RC7

Posted by Olivier Grisel <ol...@ensta.org>.

Posted by Tommaso Teofili <to...@gmail.com>.
Hi,
I've checked signatures and keys, tested building from SVN tag and RAT
report, everything is ok: +1
Congrats for this huge release work!
Cheers,
Tommaso