Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Theo Van Dinter <fe...@kluge.net> on 2004/08/04 19:36:48 UTC

Re: sa-lean --dump data

[redirecting to -users since it's not a development question]

On Wed, Aug 04, 2004 at 07:17:25AM -0700, Marc Perkel wrote:
> This command used to display tokens. Now it displays just numbers. Is
> there any way to get the text back? This used to be interesting to look
> at every now and then for rule ideas.

In 3.0?  No, the tokens are now hashed and truncated to be a fixed length.
This gives several benefits including performance, but means that you
don't have a direct correlation to the actual token data anymore.

--
Randomly Generated Tagline:
"I don't know why, but first C programs tend to look a lot worse than