Posted to dev@lucene.apache.org by Bryan LaPlante <bl...@netwebapps.com> on 2003/04/11 05:32:44 UTC

Problem building LARM (added note)

I forgot to mention that jakarta-lucene and jakarta-oro have been
succelfully built and I put the path to the jar files into the
default.build.properties of the webcrawler-LARM build.xml

Bryan LaPlante

[LARM] fixed build issues

Posted by Clemens Marschner <cm...@lanlab.de>.
Hi,

I facilitated webcrawler-LARM's build process. You should need only four
steps now in order to download, build and run it:

1. download the source from CVS
2. copy build.properties.sample to build.properties and change the path to
Lucene.jar
3. run ant
4. run LARM from build/classes and include the libs/ into the classpath

I also updated
http://jakarta.apache.org/lucene/docs/lucene-sandbox/larm/overview.html
which should be visible pretty soon.

Sorry for that inconvenience, the build file was a real mess.

In order to avoid messing around with lots of jars I included them now and
moved the HTTPClient stuff to libs/HTTPClient-patch. See the README there.

Please give me a note if something is still not working.

Regards,

Clemens