Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by Danny Garcia Hernandez <da...@g2k.es> on 2006/11/15 20:14:28 UTC

RequestorTool Example

Hi, i have  problem with RequestorTool example inside
apache-activemq-4.1.0. When typing
ant requester  the program run ok, producer send the first message and
wait for receive it on consumer,  but consumer queue dont have nothing.
Any hint?.

All other examples are working in my system.

Thanks
Danny

Re: RequestorTool Example

Posted by Danny Garcia Hernandez <da...@g2k.es>.
Well, if i take a look at jconsole i can see my reply queue registered.
Are you sure that´s the problem?.

Thanks
Danny

Re: RequestorTool Example

Posted by Marlon Santos <ms...@exist.com>.
Hi!

Re: RequestorTool Example

Posted by Marlon Santos <ms...@exist.com>.
Sorry, here is the real patch
http://www.nabble.com/file/4204/RequesterTool.patch RequesterTool.patch  , i
had sent the java file last time... :D
Regards,
Marlon

Re: RequestorTool Example

Posted by Marlon Santos <ms...@exist.com>.

Re: RequestorTool Example

Posted by James Strachan <ja...@gmail.com>.
Marlon could you raise a JIRA and attach your patch so we don't forget
to apply it please?

On 11/16/06, Marlon Santos <ms...@exist.com> wrote:

> Good observation.. and to remove the error message
>
>      ERROR ManagedRegionBroker            - Failed to register destination
> queue://
>
> in the broker console ( i didnt include the whole error log because its very
> long), replace the code if( replySubject==null  ) or line 102 in the
> requester tool with this code
>
>      if( replySubject==null || replySubject.equals("") )
>
> or download this patch  http://www.nabble.com/file/4190/RequesterTool.java
> RequesterTool.java
>
> Regards,
> Marlon
>

> Ken Gallo wrote:
> >
> > edit ConsumerTool.java, in line 93 its originally:
> >     Session session = connection.createSession(transacted, ackMode);
> >
> > edit it to be:
> >     session = connection.createSession(transacted, ackMode);
> >
> > The session is already defined as a global variable and defining it again
> > there was making its scope limited to the run function. That's why the
> > session becomes null when the replyProducer.send() command is invoked.
> >
> > Compile it again, and the consumer will now receive the messages.
> >
> > Hope this helps,
> > Ken
> >

> > Danny Garcia Hernandez wrote:
> >>
> >> Hi, i have  problem with RequestorTool example inside
> >> apache-activemq-4.1.0. When typing
> >> ant requester  the program run ok, producer send the first message and
> >> wait for receive it on consumer,  but consumer queue dont have nothing.
> >> Any hint?.
> >>
> >> All other examples are working in my system.
> >>
> >> Thanks
> >> Danny

James
-------