Posted to user@karaf.apache.org by Ryan Moquin <fr...@gmail.com> on 2013/01/16 05:12:58 UTC

Karaf Cellar 3.0.0 SNAPSHOT

I know I was told that this version isn't stable yet, but I still wanted to
see if the build should be able to complete successfully or not.  I want to
determine if some issues I'm having are something on my end or not.
Currently the itests always seem to fail with cellar trunk, is that the
current known state of it?  Or is it failing on my side only?

Thanks,
Ryan

Re: Karaf Cellar 3.0.0 SNAPSHOT

Posted by Ryan Moquin <fr...@gmail.com>.
No problem, I just want to figure out what the state of things are so I
know if it's just me or if it's possible it doesn't build.  If it's
possible it doesn't I can file a couple jiras with suggested fixes for
you.  The is also an enhancement request to file along with the suggested
fixes.  Anyhow, I don't want to file jiras that are false and take up your
time, but if I can help you to resolve some issues quicker, then I wantbto
do that.  If you want me to file what I think are problems then I'll just
go ahead. :)

Ryan

Posted by Ryan Moquin <fr...@gmail.com>.
Never mind, I misread the dates on the checkins from the one mirror... I
didn't fully read it and made an assumption.. so that explains that..  I'll
keep waiting :)

Ryan

Posted by Ryan Moquin <fr...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Achim Nierbeck <bc...@googlemail.com>.