Posted to dev@nifi.apache.org by Joe Witt <jo...@gmail.com> on 2016/11/22 13:25:47 UTC

Re: Disconnected node log, can you explain what is happening ?

Hello Alessio

The concerning bit from the log is the ClassCastException.

Have you altered the lib folder in some way?

Thanks
Joe

Posted by Alessio Palma <al...@docomodigital.com>.
Hi Joe,
we are running a modified code, basically we removed the ORC table support from NIFI. Do you think this problem is due to our patches?
Actually we don't use anything which is related to ORC.