Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Ivan Rancati <iv...@gmail.com> on 2016/04/21 12:42:00 UTC

small typo in apache/jmeter/protocol/system/SystemSampler.java

Hello,

I'm trying out a nightly build (r1739297).My testplan has OS Process
Samplers, which under some circumstances don't return an errorlevel 0

The .jtl file then contains "Uexpected" instead of "Unexpected"

Uexpected return code.  Expected [0]. Actual [130]

The typo is of course absolutely minor, maybe worth a fix before the next
release. I sometimes do a grep -c on the .jtl files to count specific types
of errors

It's on line 166
       results.setResponseMessage("Uexpected return code.  Expected
["+expectedReturnCode+"]. Actual ["+returnCode+"].");

thanks and best regards,
Ivan

Re: small typo in apache/jmeter/protocol/system/SystemSampler.java

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.
Thanks, fixed.