Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Jason van Zyl <ja...@maven.org> on 2008/04/04 01:13:41 UTC

Newsgroup for m2e at Eclipse

Hi,

Just to keep everyone informed of the m2e progress at Eclipse, we now
have the newsgroup setup for people to discuss how to move forward to
the creation review process. We have a lot of support all round so I
think we will move to this phase quickly given we have two great
mentors and a good team. Please join us in the newgroup if you're
interested.

http://www.eclipse.org/newsportal/article.php?id=1&group=eclipse.technology.m2e

It was just provisioned and is ready for community participation!

Thanks,

Jason

Jason van Zyl
Founder,  Apache Maven