Posted to dev@any23.apache.org by Lewis John Mcgibbney <le...@gmail.com> on 2013/08/28 20:18:42 UTC

Next Release

Hi All,
I wondered if there was any motivation to release a 0.8.1? Or a 0.9.0?

We have not addressed so many issues [0], therefore I thought a 0.8.1.

Personally I would really like to see the Lev's RDFa proposal integrated
into trunk (along with anything else which facilitates this proposal) as
this would really justify the release.
I would happily go release manager again, update the site documentation and
release the service as well.
We could then ask Szymon to update the DERI Any23 service with the next
release?
Any thoughts?
Thanks
Lewis

[0] http://s.apache.org/hA
--
*Lewis*

Re: Next Release

Posted by Michele Mostarda <mi...@gmail.com>.
Hi guys,
  nice to see things are going on, thanks everybody.

On 28 August 2013 22:14, Peter Ansell <an...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On 29/08/2013, at 4:39 AM, Stéphane Corlosquet <sc...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
> > On Wed, Aug 28, 2013 at 2:18 PM, Lewis John Mcgibbney <
> > lewis.mcgibbney@gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> >> Hi All,
> >> I wondered if there was any motivation to release a 0.8.1? Or a 0.9.0?

If there aren't modifications to the API then 0.8.1 otherwise 0.9.0 in my
opinion.

> >> We have not addressed so many issues [0], therefore I thought a 0.8.1.
> >>
> >> Personally I would really like to see the Lev's RDFa proposal integrated
> >> into trunk (along with anything else which facilitates this proposal)
> >

> > +1 on the idea of integrate Lev's RDFa parser in trunk. Can't help with
> > actual java programming, but more than happy to test once the code is
> > merged and ready for testing before release.
> >
> > Steph.
> >

> I have been directly using the Sesame RDFParser from semargl in my
> integration tests for my projects. It should be able to be integrated in
> Any23 the same way that Turtle and RDF/XML are integrated currently, using
> RDFFormat.RDFA as the pointer.

Best.
Michele

--