Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com> on 2019/01/06 08:47:34 UTC

No theme change in webpos

Hi,

Is it normal that we can't change the theme in webpos?

Thanks

Jacques

Re: No theme change in webpos

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Improved it with OFBIZ-10767, finally no problem either on a Windows machine (though I still don't know what happened in 1st hand)

I did not close OFBIZ-10767 yet, because you don't automatically get back to the webpos page when changing theme

Re: No theme change in webpos

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Hi Pierre,

Re: No theme change in webpos