Posted to torque-dev@db.apache.org by Henning Schmiedehausen <hp...@intermeta.de> on 2005/09/01 12:15:05 UTC

Village Release 2.0

===================

The Village Library has been released as Version 2.0. This is the same
code as the snapshots floating around with some minor issues cleaned up
and maven build added.

This release is intended as a "plug-in" release for the current
snapshots. It does deliberately not contain any further patches. I will
add them in release 2.1.

Get it from

http://www.softwareforge.de/releases/village/

The maven built site is at

http://www.softwareforge.de/projects/village/

Further Village development
---------------------------

While future releases of Torque may or may not depend on Village, for
releases up until at least 3.2, Village is here to stay. There are a
number of "unofficial" patches for Village floating around and I'm
willing to apply these to the Village source tree and do new releases or
give anyone willing to work on the village code access to the Subversion
tree. If you have patches that you want to apply to the Village tree,
please add them to the issue tracker at
https://svn.softwareforge.de/trac/newticket?component=Village

	Regards
		Henning

      RedHat Certified Engineer -- Jakarta Turbine Development
   Linux, Java, perl, Solaris -- Consulting, Training, Engineering

                     4 - 8 - 15 - 16 - 23 - 42