Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Pierre Benard <pi...@inria.fr> on 2013/07/25 16:58:30 UTC

few orphan disk on primary storage (CS v3)

Hi,

We have few orphans disks on the primary storage, all of us are DATADISK.
There are 33 datadisks without instance_id, for a total of 474 valid datadisks and rootdisks.
We can see them with the request on the cloudstack db :

SELECT v.id, v.volume_type, v.instance_id, v.folder, v.path, v.size, v.state
FROM cloud.volumes as v
WHERE v.instance_id is NULL
AND v.state = "Ready"
;
==> We have 33 returns.
--> on the storage : 90% of them does 140ko, but 10% are between 800Mo and 5Go

Somebody do know the reasons ?

Thanks you.

Pierre Bénard
Administrateur système
Service Exploitation du Système d'Information (SESI)

Inria Rennes - Bretagne Atlantique

Campus universitaire de Beaulieu
35042 Rennes Cedex
Tél. +33 2 99 84 71 00