Posted to jmeter-dev@jakarta.apache.org by Jordi Salvat i Alabart <js...@atg.com> on 2002/07/11 16:54:08 UTC

Re: JMeter variables and the beginnings of a JMeter scripting lan guag e

I absolutely agree.

Assertions are still a great tool in load testing: we may want to check
that pages don't come back blank, or that they don't contain the words
"Error" or "Exception".

Even some limited amount of cleverness (e.g. for forms whose fields
dynamically change names) is sometimes necessary.

As you say, we just need to ensure these features don't get in the way
of useful load testing.

Salut,

Jordi.