Posted to dev@tuscany.apache.org by Luciano Resende <lu...@gmail.com> on 2007/09/13 21:57:32 UTC

EchoBinding sample extension failing with NPE in isPolicySetApplicable

Looks like the CompositeWireBuilder is getting a NPE in
isPolicySetApplicable due to bindingType is not set. I have added a
check to see if bindingType is null (svn revision #575419), and in
that case, isPolicySetApplicable will return false to this scenario.

Could someone review this issue to see if we have a bigger issue of
not properly populating the bindingType ?

--
Luciano Resende
Apache Tuscany Committer

Re: EchoBinding sample extension failing with NPE in isPolicySetApplicable

Posted by Luciano Resende <lu...@gmail.com>.
Shouldn't this be more like a compilation error typed by interfaces,
instead of a NPE ?

Posted by Venkata Krishnan <fo...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Venkata Krishnan <fo...@gmail.com>.