Posted to dev@community.apache.org by Swapnil M Mane <sw...@apache.org> on 2022/02/24 06:49:17 UTC

Welcome Willem Jiang as a New PMC Member

Hi everyone,

The ComDev PMC has invited Willem Jiang to become a member of the committee
and we are glad to announce that he has accepted the nomination.

Willem has been a great open-source supporter, deeply understand Apache Way and
has helped organise and run various events in China. He is actively involved
in the ALC initiative in China. He is the chapter lead of ALC Beijing
and a mentor of ALC Shenzhen.
Also, he has been an integral part of ApacheCon Asia and played a
vital role in organising and executing ApacheCon Asia.
Along with his active participation in community development, he is
also part of numerous other Apache projects as well.

Please join me in welcoming Willem and congratulating him on his new role.

Thanks,
Swapnil M Mane,
On behalf of the ComDev PMC

Re: Welcome Willem Jiang as a New PMC Member

Posted by Dianjin Wang <dj...@streamnative.io.INVALID>.
Congratulations, Willem!

Best,
Dianjin Wang

Posted by Aizhamal Nurmamat kyzy <ai...@google.com.INVALID>.
Welcome!

Posted by Piergiorgio Lucidi <pi...@apache.org>.
Congratulations Willem!

Posted by Aditya Sharma <ad...@apache.org>.
Congratulations Willem!

Thanks and Regards,
Aditya Sharma

Posted by Zhiyuan Ju <ju...@apache.org>.
Welcome Willem Jiang to be our new PMC Member, he helps and encourages lots
of open-source lovers!! :)

Best Regards!
@ Zhiyuan Ju <https://github.com/juzhiyuan>

XiaoYu <xi...@apache.org> 于2022年2月24日周四 15:32写道:

Posted by Eason Chen <ch...@apache.org>.
Congratulations, Willem

Posted by XiaoYu <xi...@apache.org>.
Congratulations~

回复:Welcome Willem Jiang as a New PMC Member

Posted by Priya Sharma <pr...@gmail.com>.
Many Congratulations Willem!!

--
Best Regards,
Priya

Re: Welcome Willem Jiang as a New PMC Member

Posted by Jiajie Zhong <zh...@gmail.com>.
Congrats and well deserved!

wrote:

> Congratulations!
>
> --
>
> Zhang Yonglun
> Apache ShenYu (Incubating)
> Apache ShardingSphere
>
> Swapnil M Mane <sw...@apache.org> 于2022年2月24日周四 14:50写道:
>

> > Hi everyone,
> >
> > The ComDev PMC has invited Willem Jiang to become a member of the
> committee
> > and we are glad to announce that he has accepted the nomination.
> >
> > Willem has been a great open-source supporter, deeply understand Apache
> Way and
> > has helped organise and run various events in China. He is actively
> involved
> > in the ALC initiative in China. He is the chapter lead of ALC Beijing
> > and a mentor of ALC Shenzhen.
> > Also, he has been an integral part of ApacheCon Asia and played a
> > vital role in organising and executing ApacheCon Asia.
> > Along with his active participation in community development, he is
> > also part of numerous other Apache projects as well.
> >
> > Please join me in welcoming Willem and congratulating him on his new
> role.
> >
> > Thanks,
> > Swapnil M Mane,
> > On behalf of the ComDev PMC

Best Wish
— Jiajie

Re: Welcome Willem Jiang as a New PMC Member

Posted by Zhang Yonglun <zh...@apache.org>.
Congratulations!

Re: Re: Welcome Willem Jiang as a New PMC Member

Posted by Shuai Di <sh...@apache.org>.
Congratulations! A very warm-hearted open source leader.

Shuai Di
Best Regards.

Goson zhang <go...@apache.org> 于2022年2月24日周四 19:17写道:

Posted by Goson zhang <go...@apache.org>.