Posted to dev@avalon.apache.org by Berin Loritsch <bl...@apache.org> on 2003/02/07 21:33:56 UTC

[Fwd: [PMC:VOTE] Release LogKit 1.2 Release Candidate 6]

Do we release or not?  I originally posted the vote yesterday,
so voting is open until next Thursday.  PLEASE vote.  Since this
is a release, it requires PMC sign-off (simple majority).  If
we do not reach quorum then it delays the LogKit 1.2 release.

Also, please only vote against it if there is any showstoppers.
We corrected one, and the new API stuff should be close enough
for government work.  Let's get this thing out.

Re: [Fwd: [PMC:VOTE] Release LogKit 1.2 Release Candidate 6]

Posted by Berin Loritsch <bl...@apache.org>.
Berin Loritsch wrote:

> Do we release or not?  I originally posted the vote yesterday,
> so voting is open until next Thursday.  PLEASE vote.  Since this
> is a release, it requires PMC sign-off (simple majority).  If
> we do not reach quorum then it delays the LogKit 1.2 release.
>
> Also, please only vote against it if there is any showstoppers.
> We corrected one, and the new API stuff should be close enough
> for government work.  Let's get this thing out.

+1 from me.

Re: [Fwd: [PMC:VOTE] Release LogKit 1.2 Release Candidate 6]

Posted by Jeff Turner <je...@apache.org>.
On Fri, Feb 07, 2003 at 03:33:56PM -0500, Berin Loritsch wrote:

> Date: Fri, 07 Feb 2003 15:31:54 -0500
> From: Berin Loritsch <bl...@apache.org>
> Subject: [PMC:VOTE] Release LogKit 1.2 Release Candidate 6
> To: Avalon Developers List <de...@avalon.apache.org>
>
> Do we release or not?  I originally posted the vote yesterday,
> so voting is open until next Thursday.  PLEASE vote.  Since this
> is a release, it requires PMC sign-off (simple majority).  If
> we do not reach quorum then it delays the LogKit 1.2 release.
>
> Also, please only vote against it if there is any showstoppers.
> We corrected one, and the new API stuff should be close enough
> for government work.  Let's get this thing out.

+1.  CVS 1.2 works with Cocoon, so I'm happy..

--Jeff