Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by karthik g <ka...@hotmail.com> on 2001/05/18 12:15:26 UTC

Tomcat Performance on a Dual Processor Win2K Machine.

Hi All,
I have a java application running under this setup:
Tomcat-3.2, IIS-5.0,SQL Server-7.0 with Windows 2000 Professional on a Dual
Processor Machine.
The problem am encountering is High CPU utilization and non-release of CPU
by the application.
Any pointers to the cause of this problem.

Btw running the same application on a Single processor doesn't cause the
problem.

Rgds,
Karthik

Re: Tomcat Performance on a Dual Processor Win2K Machine.

Posted by Venkat <ve...@yahoo.com>.
Please read recent discussion about this, missing '/' context  in server.xml
can cause high cpu utilization problems

venkat