Posted to dev@flex.apache.org by Erik de Bruin <er...@ixsoftware.nl> on 2014/12/12 10:08:53 UTC

[4.14.0] release branch cut

Hi,

I just cut the release branch for the 4.14.0 release. I'm hooking that
branch up to CI and Mustella right now, I'll update when that's done.

I someone (Alex, Om?) can then add the release nightly to the
Installer config, I would be much obliged :-)

EdB

--
Ix Multimedia Software

Jan Luykenstraat 27
3521 VB Utrecht

T. 06-51952295
I. www.ixsoftware.nl

Re: [4.14.0] release branch cut

Posted by Erik de Bruin <er...@ixsoftware.nl>.
> But, the TLF branch was not yet cut. Right? I should continue working on develop. Is that correct?

That is correct. We'll cut that branch when we get to it ;-)

EdB

--
Ix Multimedia Software

Jan Luykenstraat 27
3521 VB Utrecht

T. 06-51952295
I. www.ixsoftware.nl

Re: [4.14.0] release branch cut

Posted by Harbs <ha...@gmail.com>.
Never mind. I was looking in the wrong repo…

Re: [4.14.0] release branch cut

Posted by Harbs <ha...@gmail.com>.