Posted to dev@airflow.apache.org by Karolina <ka...@gmail.com> on 2021/07/12 20:26:54 UTC

[DRAFT of NEWSLETTER] What happened in June 2021

Hello fellow Airflowers,

Hope you're doing well and enjoying the talks on the Airflow Summit.

In the meantime, if you find some time to add your ideas about what
happened in June 2021 in the community, feel free to do so in the following
newsletter draft:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1NO4K3dxndaGnpTi37Au9oJCbXFcVmUuf3ZK5oR1nRhY/edit#

Kind regards,
Karolina Rosół

Re: [DRAFT of NEWSLETTER] What happened in June 2021

Posted by Jarek Potiuk <ja...@potiuk.com>.
Added some content :). I think the 2-months June/July newsletter will be
packed!

--
+48 660 796 129