Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Svend-Ole Nielsen <sv...@vehco.com> on 2018/01/29 20:02:40 UTC

Multiple lines in TCP Reply

Hi

I have been scratching my head, been to the last page on Google trying to search for answers, but so far no luck. I have a TCP Server that always reply with a text message with either ACK or NACK plus a EOL character. This is the default and happens always.

However - sometimes the ACK is accompanied by another message so there are 2 sent back – each having the same EOL character.

Ex:
Request: LOGIN,xxx,xxx,xxx<EOL>
Reply: ACK<EOL>FETCHCONFIG<EOL>

My question: Is it somehow possible to  capture the entire reply other than waiting for timeout? Like a counter stating how many replies is expected?

Regards,
Svend O.