Posted to general@xml.apache.org by Amit Sahasrabudhe <AS...@descartes.com> on 2001/09/21 17:19:57 UTC

HELP: Making a static version of Xerces Library

At work, I'm asked to make a static version of the Xerces C++ Library as
opposed to a shared (i.e. dynamic) one.  I can't find any documentation of
how to do this:  If anyone knows how to do this, or where to look up the
documentation for this process, can you please let me know?

Thanks,
Amit

RE: HELP: Making a static version of Xerces Library

Posted by ve...@suplicity.com.
I beleive every public method may have to be made as Static. But you may
have to
take care of instance variables ( as local variables to method).

Can you please explain what are advantages.

thanks
venu