Posted to dev@zookeeper.apache.org by Damien Diederen <dd...@apache.org> on 2021/03/27 09:42:11 UTC

[RESULT] [VOTE] Apache ZooKeeper release 3.7.0 candidate 2

Greetings, all!

I'm happy to announce that we have unanimously approved this release.

There are 6 approving votes, 3 of which are binding:

- Szalay-Bekő Máté
- Norbert Kalmar
- Patrick Hunt (binding)
- Mohammad arshad
- Enrico Olivelli (binding)
- Rakesh Radhakrishnan (binding)

There are no disapproving votes.  Ted Dunning reported some issues he
encountered while testing: those are acknowledged—but also transient,
known, and understood, with progress ongoing on eliminating them.

I will promote the artifacts and complete the release procedure.

Thank you everybody for the great contributions!

Damien Diederen

Re: [RESULT] [VOTE] Apache ZooKeeper release 3.7.0 candidate 2

Posted by Damien Diederen <dd...@apache.org>.
Hi Ted, all,

Ted Dunning <te...@gmail.com> writes:
> Btw... I would like to explicitly concur with the reading of my results
> as a non-vote.

Thank you for the confirmation!

Cheers, -D

Posted by Ted Dunning <te...@gmail.com>.