Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by k....@accenture.com on 2015/12/16 03:07:26 UTC

Solr High Availability

Hi Team,

Can you help me in understanding in achieving the Solr High Availability .

Appreciate you have a detail document or Deck on more details.

Thank you
Viswanath Bharathi
Accenture | Delivery Centres for Technology in India
CDC 2, Chennai, India
Mobile: +91 9886259010
www.accenture.com<http://www.accenture.com/> | www.avanade.com<http://www.avanade.com/>

________________________________

www.accenture.com

Re: Solr High Availability

Posted by Peter Tan <al...@gmail.com>.
Thanx for the response.

There were few occurrences of our SolrCloud cluster where when a primary
went down in a shard, the replica didn't get promoted which eventually led
to downtime.  We had to restart zookeeper services (we have three zookeeper
nodes) to promote the replica into primary.

But I just want to make sure our setup is correct

Re: Solr High Availability

Posted by Upayavira <uv...@odoko.co.uk>.

Re: Solr High Availability

Posted by Peter Tan <al...@gmail.com>.