Posted to gui-dev@apache.org by Rich Roth <ri...@on-the-net.com> on 2001/03/06 02:21:24 UTC

Call for Help: Beyond Gui's - other tools and enhancements

The Apache Gui-Dev project can be considered a success - as Apache has
become the most widely used Web Server, so there are now a number of
options for Configuring Apache, both to build/install it and to define and
maintain web sites.

SO what is the next expansion to conquer ?

I am starting by just making sure all the tools, options and other Apache
Resources are known to those using Apache.

Please check the http://www.apache-tools.org/ and add any tools or any
other Apache related resources that are not already there.

Or just email me and I'll make sure whatever you suggest is represented.

I'm especially looking for new types of tools and applications that are
not represented on the ToolTree on Apache-tools.com:
	http://www.apache-tools.com/tooltree.jsp

--
Rich Roth --- On-the-Net

      Direct:  Box 927, Northampton, MA 01061,
      Voice: 413-773-5270    cel:   413-222-5376

Email: rich@on-the-net.com               Url: http://east.on-the-net.com
      ~~~   i-Depth lets you Add Instant Depth to your Website    ~~~
      ~~~  7 day free trial at: http://www.i-depth.com/signup.htm ~~~