Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by younggyu Chun <yo...@gmail.com> on 2015/12/13 04:57:24 UTC

contirubtion

Dear committers

Hi~ My name is YoungGyu, Chun.
I have eight experience as a java programmer. Currently I mainly focus on
the big data development and I am extremely interested in big data
performance. I am sure that the ignite would be good choice for spark
shared memory layer to speed up the process of spark job.

I would like to make big contribution to Ignite. so I picked a ticked of
ignite, which is  IGNITE-435
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IGNITE-435?jql=project%20%3D%20IGNITE%20AND%20priority%20%3D%20Minor%20AND%20resolution%20%3D%20Unresolved%20AND%20assignee%20in%20(EMPTY)%20ORDER%20BY%20key%20DESC>.
it seems easy for beginner

Best Regards,
YoungGyu, Chun

Re: contirubtion

Posted by Alexey Kuznetsov <ak...@gridgain.com>.
Hi, YoungGyu, Chun!

You need to create account on Apache JIRA (https://issues.apache.org/jira/)
and post account name here.
Then someone with admin rights will add you to IGNITE project and you will
be able to assign issues to yourself.

P.S. It is good to hear that you are familiar with Scala.

--
Alexey Kuznetsov
GridGain Systems

Re: contirubtion