Posted to user@struts.apache.org by John Yu <jo...@scioworks.com> on 2002/09/10 04:07:55 UTC

Re: Having multiple properties displayed in the same dropdown list???

The clearest way is to add another property which returns
the collection of propA + "--" + propB.

--
John Yu                       Scioworks Technologies
e: john@scioworks.com         w: +(65) 873 5989

Scioworks Camino - "Don't develop Struts Apps without it!"
Copyright (c) 2002 John Yu/Scioworks Technologies. All rights reserved.