Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by Nico74 <nb...@nbconseil.com> on 2008/03/11 18:38:55 UTC

dynamic invocation and library classpath

Hi,

I have a servicemix-bean pojo SU based on a deleguation pattern : the
business logic is describe in an interface, the implementation class is set
in a ini file. The pojo  dynamically instanciate implementation class and
execute business operation via the interface. I don't want to link external
jar which contain implementation class to my SU because I would like to be
able to change the pair .ini and .jar at start time.The question is where
should I put the external jar ? I try to put it in a directory and add
directory to the classpath but it don't work.

Thanks

Nicolas

Re: dynamic invocation and library classpath

Posted by Nico74 <nb...@nbconseil.com>.
The problem was not come from classpath, at start all the component start
with initial state to shutdown  (???). I desinstall and reinstall all, add
dynamic classpath to servicemix.conf and it work fine.