Posted to users@pdfbox.apache.org by Constantine Dokolas <cd...@gmail.com> on 2018/05/21 14:55:32 UTC

Javadoc for release 2.0.9

I can't find javadoc jars/zips for the 2.0.9 releases (pdfbox, fontbox).
What's the problem?

Regards,
Constantine
--
There is a computer disease that anybody who works with computers knows
about. It's a very serious disease and it interferes completely with the

Re: Javadoc for release 2.0.9

Posted by Andreas Lehmkuehler <an...@lehmi.de>.
Am 21.05.2018 um 16:55 schrieb Constantine Dokolas:
> I can't find javadoc jars/zips for the 2.0.9 releases (pdfbox, fontbox).
> What's the problem?
The release manager, myself, simply didn't created them and no one realized that
when voting for the release, so that 2.0.9 don't have any javadocs

Maybe we should at least update our website.

Andreas