Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by kullboys <cu...@gmail.com> on 2018/07/12 07:43:29 UTC

How to Disable ActiveMQ.Advisory.TempQueue in Apache-Artemis 2.3.0

Hello everyone
Could someone help me in how to Disable the *ActiveMQ.Advisory.TempQueue* in
broker.xml  configurations.

I see the message count and No of messages keep on increasing up to 100K.

Why do i see it?
If i disable it, does it have any impact?

I'm using Activemq - Artemis 2.3.0 version.
Java 8, jdk1.8.0_144 version is used.

Your response will be appreciated.

Thanks . <https://www.portamx.com/german-support/sprachdateien/msg20953/>

Re: How to Disable ActiveMQ.Advisory.TempQueue in Apache-Artemis 2.3.0

Posted by Clebert Suconic <cl...@gmail.com>.
What protocol are you using?

it sounds you are using openwire. I would upgrade to 2.6.2. As there
was a few openwire fixes.

if you use other clients (protocols) than openwire you won't have t he
Advisory used.

On Thu, Jul 12, 2018 at 3:43 AM, kullboys <cu...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello everyone
> Could someone help me in how to Disable the *ActiveMQ.Advisory.TempQueue* in
> broker.xml  configurations.
>
> I see the message count and No of messages keep on increasing up to 100K.
>
> Why do i see it?
> If i disable it, does it have any impact?
>
> I'm using Activemq - Artemis 2.3.0 version.
> Java 8, jdk1.8.0_144 version is used.
>
> Your response will be appreciated.
>
> Thanks . <https://www.portamx.com/german-support/sprachdateien/msg20953/>

Clebert Suconic

Re: How to Disable ActiveMQ.Advisory.TempQueue in Apache-Artemis 2.3.0

Posted by Jiri Daněk <jd...@redhat.com>.
On Thu, Jul 12, 2018 at 4:22 PM kullboys <cu...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I see the message count and No of messages keep on increasing up to 100K.
>
> Why do i see it?

This sounds to me like the description of
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ARTEMIS-1419 OpenWire advisory
message never deleted, fixed in 2.4.0.
--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Kind regards