Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Howard Lewis Ship <hl...@gmail.com> on 2010/09/08 01:59:09 UTC

Upcoming Tapestry 5 training: London, Oct 5 - 8

Just a reminder that I'll be teaching my Tapestry 5 Training Workshop
at SkillsMatter. It's a four day class, starting on Oct 5th.
SkillsMatter is located in London.

http://skillsmatter.com/course/java-jee/tapestry-web-development

--
Howard M. Lewis Ship

Creator of Apache Tapestry

(971) 678-5210
http://howardlewisship.com

Re: Upcoming Tapestry 5 training: London, Oct 5 - 8

Posted by Howard Lewis Ship <hl...@gmail.com>.
I have a lot of client commitments right now ... I won't be at J1 very long;
flying in Sunday, flying out Tuesday night.  My BOF is monday night.