Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by pronity <ma...@pronity.de> on 2010/04/20 18:51:26 UTC

Subsribe to Websphere QM with active MQ possible?

Hello,

I have a running websphere MQ which subscribes to another websphere
MQ-Server to pull a lot of messages from there. Now i want to replace my
websphere mq installation with active mq, but i still want to get all these
messages from the mq I subscribed to.

to make it easier to understand:

actually it looks like this:

it should look like that:

I allready read something about adapters but I cant really find out how to
set it up...

I would appreciate every help,

thanks, Martin

Re: Subsribe to Websphere QM with active MQ possible?

Posted by Joe Fernandez <jo...@ttmsolutions.com>.
How about using a bridge?

http://activemq.apache.org/jms-to-jms-bridge.html

Or look into Camel's JMS and AMQ connectors to implement your own bridge.

Joe

ActiveMQ Reference Guide: http://bit.ly/AMQRefGuide