Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by Timothy Peng <ti...@gmail.com> on 2021/11/16 03:04:00 UTC

Ignite on a server

Hello

I just have one dedicated server who has 128GB memory and 16 cores.
Can I deploy Ignite on this server and just use the memory cache feature?

Thanks

Re: Ignite on a server

Posted by Ilya Kazakov <ka...@gmail.com>.
Hello,

Yes sure, you can use it. Why not.

-----------------
Ilya

Re: Ignite on a server

Posted by Timothy Peng <ti...@gmail.com>.
Thank you Gianluca. Yes we have been using Ignite happily in the
development environment.

Re: Ignite on a server

Posted by Gianluca Bonetti <gi...@gmail.com>.
Hello Timothy