Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by David <da...@nmp.es> on 2000/12/07 13:41:07 UTC

cocoon

Hi Cocoonians

Can Cocoon  work with xml/xsp out of its directory?
We have an xml file in the tomcat/webapps/cocoon/  and it works.
Now we want to move to other folder like /usr/home/intranet.
When  apache-tomcat serves the xml file, we only obtain the xml source, not
interpreted by cocoon.
What changes (to cocoon probably) we need to make?

Thanks folks

Re: cocoon

Posted by Berin Loritsch <bl...@infoplanning.com>.