Posted to hadoop-migrations@infra.apache.org by Gavin McDonald <gm...@apache.org> on 2020/08/14 08:53:56 UTC

New Credentials for Github jobs

Gavin McDonald <gm...@apache.org>
9:37 AM (1 hour ago)
to builds
Hi All,

For those of you waiting for the 'asf-ci' credentials - this is still not
resolved yet, and is waiting
for Cloudbees support.

However - I have created some new credentials, based off of a GH App rather
than a role account.

Look for credentials 'ASF Cloudbees Jenkins ci-hadoop' and give that a try
in your jobs please and see if that works for you. Let me know how it goes
for you.

--

*Gavin McDonald*
Systems Administrator

Re[4]: New Credentials for Github jobs

Posted by Dmitry Grinenko <dg...@cloudera.com.INVALID>.
Like in one tale.... it is life.

Shows as "continuous-integration/jenkins/pr-merge Pending — This commit
is being built" with the handy link to the build log, perfect!

Thanks for helping!

Posted by Gavin McDonald <gm...@apache.org>.
Thanks Dmitry,

--

*Gavin McDonald*
Systems Administrator

Re[2]: New Credentials for Github jobs

Posted by Gavin McDonald <gm...@apache.org>.
Hi Dmitry,

--

*Gavin McDonald*
Systems Administrator

Re: New Credentials for Github jobs

Posted by Dmitry Grinenko <dg...@cloudera.com.INVALID>.
Hi Gavin,

  The "ASF Cloudbees Jenkins ci-hadoop" credentials seems working, but
they have some rate limiting. Multi-branch plugin seems is not really
effective as for indexing PR-requests it eats ~ 540 of quota.
  We will see how it would going further .

Additionally, i found that while Multi-branch plugin able to index and
process  Github PR, it not publish the status back to the PR. Could we