Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by Catherine Jung <Ca...@vcint.com> on 2001/07/27 10:22:07 UTC

RE: BugRat Report #538 - Using an html file as the in an in web.xml causes a StackOverflowError.

Sorry - I've got no idea if it's been fixed in a later version - I've
switched jobs and my new company uses Resin instead of Tomcat.....

You could try searching the mailing list archives - but your best bet is
probably to upgrade (or just work round it and use a jsp page instead...)

Good Luck!

Catherine