Posted to dev@activemq.apache.org by Robbie Gemmell <ro...@gmail.com> on 2022/11/11 18:18:01 UTC

Re: [DISCUSS/VOTE] Remove Artemis Javadoc from the ActiveMQ website...

I have removed all the non-current Artemis javadocs leaving only the
'latest' ones (currently for 2.26.0), just as there are only 'latest'
ones for 5.x.

Since this change speeds up the full site serve.sh / build.sh
processes a fair bit, I decided to use that offset and also modify the
serve_subset.sh version to exclude all the javadoc entirely to speed
it up further too. This gets the subset rebuilds down to about 1
second which will make it a lot nicer to work on general site changes.