Posted to dev@camel.apache.org by Claus Ibsen <ci...@silverbullet.dk> on 2008/06/06 11:19:54 UTC

JAXB MessageType is fucked up - CAMEL-583

Hi

Could the core committers take a peek at CAMEL-583. (Something is rotten in the state of Denmark).
We have a unit tests that has failed all the time but hasn't been picked up since no assertions.

The JAXB stuff for MessageType hasn't been working at all. What are your takes on this?

Med venlig hilsen

Claus Ibsen
Silverbullet
Skovsgårdsvænget 21
8362 Hørning
Tlf. +45 2962 7576
Web: www.silverbullet.dk

Re: JAXB MessageType is fucked up - CAMEL-583

Posted by James Strachan <ja...@gmail.com>.
Sounds good to me! :)

--
James
-------

Open Source Integration
http://open.iona.com

RE: JAXB MessageType is fucked up - CAMEL-583

Posted by James Strachan <ja...@gmail.com>.