Posted to user@hivemind.apache.org by devel - Fashion Content <de...@fashioncontent.com> on 2006/07/15 19:34:14 UTC

RE: making MessageFormatter behave

Somehow ResourceBundle don't seem to be working properly. I am using
JDK1.5.0 on a danish Windows XP install.

I even tried to make a ContextListener that calls Locale.setDefault(new
Locale("en","UK")); but it doesn't seem to make any difference.

The default properties are still not being used.

Any suggestions?

Henrik
Posted by devel - Fashion Content <de...@fashioncontent.com>.
Hmm, I have put HiveMind in shared libs and Tapestry in WEB-INF/lib.

Is that the explanation? Two different classloaders, so HiveMind won't find
a resource in the Tapestry jar ?

Henrik