Posted to dev@servicecomb.apache.org by Zen Lin <ze...@gmail.com> on 2018/08/21 08:09:16 UTC

Proposal for holding a Apache ServiceComb(incubating) meetup as a Co-Located Event in HC 2018

This is a Proposal for holding a Co-Located Event in HC 2018[1] to help
building ServiceComb's community.

HC 2018 is a conference hosted by Huawei, have nearly 1000 summits and
forums, and more than 2000+ developers will join it.

My suggestion is to hold a Meetup named "Apache ServiceComb (incubating)
Meetup", to share technologies and user cases of ServiceComb.We are also
inviting Roman and J M to join the meetup to have speech about ASF on the
meetup.

I have already talked to Huawei to get free resources for the meetup.
I would like to listen your suggestions from you guys, If agreed, I am
goting to start a vote thread with detail event plan and brand request for
it.

[1]
https://www.huawei.com/en/press-events/events/huaweiconnect2018?ic_medium=hwdc&ic_source=ebg_event_EEBGHQ189103S&source=ebgevent

Best Regards,
---
Zen Lin
zenlintechnofreak@gmail.com
Focused on Micro Service and Apache ServiceComb

答复: Proposal for holding a Apache ServiceComb(incubating) meetup as a Co-Located Event in HC 2018

Posted by YangYongZheng <34...@qq.com>.
+1 non-binding

Best Regards!
YangYongZheng

Re: Proposal for holding a Apache ServiceComb(incubating) meetup as a Co-Located Event in HC 2018

Posted by Willem Jiang <wi...@gmail.com>.
Yeah, it's great that we can host this kind of meeting here.
If there is no other objection,  let's start the vote for this meetup.

Willem Jiang

Twitter: willemjiang
Weibo: 姜宁willem

Posted by Lance Ju <ju...@gmail.com>.