Posted to dev@ant.apache.org by Gilles QUERRET <gi...@nerim.net> on 2004/01/06 22:27:27 UTC

build.xml and DTD

Hi,

I have found there is a DTD for Ant build files in the jakarta-POI
module of the Apache repository. However, I would like to extend it to
include my custom tasks with something like this :

<!DOCTYPE project PUBLIC "-//Ant//Project 1.5//EN" "ant.dtd" [
   <!ENTITY MyCustomTask (fileset)* >
   <!ATTLIST ... >
]>

The XML specifications are a bit obscure for me...
What I would like to do is :
   * using an external file to store my DTD
   * leave the ant.dtd unmodified if possible

By the way, is there an official DTD (other that the one I found in
jakarta-POI) ?

Thanks

--
Gilles QUERRET