Posted to user@struts.apache.org by "Kok, Arjan" <Ar...@nl.compuware.com> on 2001/02/02 16:07:43 UTC

PROPOSAL: Struts Dreamweaver Integration

Hello,

We (Compuware Amsterdam Lab) will start a project to integrate the Struts
taglibs in MacroMedia Dreamweaver. It will become possible to edit JSP files
with Struts tags using Dreamweaver, with all the advantages of a Web
Authoring tool.

We are planning to publish the Struts Dreamweaver extension to the
Macromedia Dreamweaver site, hopefully  somewhere in June this year.

We will use the Struts .tld files as input for the extension module, so the
extension module knows what tags and tag attributes to expect.

Any help, ideas, and comments are welcome.

Regards, Marjon Luites and Arjan Kok.

Re: PROPOSAL: Struts Dreamweaver Integration

Posted by Rob Leland <Ro...@freetocreate.org>.
Why not use the 'data translator' or the 'Translation Manager'
of Ultra Dev to create the necessary javascript to visually edit
your tags ? Someone else did a version for struts based on 0.5
of the libraries, and posted a version back about 17 November
to this list. I don't use Ultra Dev myself but would if one
existed for 1.0.

-Rob