Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Hunter Hillegas <li...@lastonepicked.com> on 2001/04/10 20:31:51 UTC

Problem with Ant + JAVA_HOME

I have JAVA_HOME set to /usr/local/jdk1.3 which is where my JDK is.

I just installed Tomcat 3.2.1 on a new development server and builds are
failing saying they can't find the compiler and telling me to set JAVA_HOME.

It is set (confirmed with printenv) and so I'm at a bit of a loss...

Any ideas?

Thanks,
Hunter

Re: Problem with Ant + JAVA_HOME

Posted by Dieter Plank <di...@interpc.de>.
Hi,

I guess Ant is a little bit lazy. Had the same problem. Set the classpath
manually just before installing. Hope it works for you either.

cu.

   o,,,o
  ( 'o' )
  >''''<

 Interpersonal Computing GmbH
 Dieter Plank
 Fachinformatiker - Anwendungsentwicklung (IHK)
 -Entwicklung-
 Augustenstrasse 20 - 22
 80333 Muenchen

  Tel: ++49 89 219975-0