Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by skhalil <kh...@gmail.com> on 2008/07/16 19:03:34 UTC

Configurable product options question

Hi community,

I cannot found the detail of a configuration (i.e. options) of a
configurable product in the order. Suppose, I buy a configurable PC, how can
the backoffice do an assembly of that PC if the chosen configuration is not
stocked somewhere, or if the user want to cancel an option or modify it how
can it be done? Also if I want to update an order from the backoffice, and
add a configurable product, how can I pick my options?

Thanks & regards,

Khalil

Re: Configurable product options question

Posted by Hans Bakker <ma...@antwebsystems.com>.
please check the manufacturing run which is created.....

Posted by BJ Freeman <bj...@free-man.net>.
Glad to help

Jacques Le Roux sent the following on 7/17/2008 1:31 AM:
> Hi BJ,
>
> I put a link from FAQ to your page  "Steps to process a Configurable
> Product"
>
> Thanks
>
> Jacques
>
> From: "BJ Freeman" <bj...@free-man.net>
>> or you can look up the order
>> https://demo.hotwaxmedia.com/ordermgr/control/searchorders
>> click on the order #
>> then click on the Production Run  in the order Item page.
>>
>> BJ Freeman sent the following on 7/16/2008 4:32 PM:
>>> you can look
>>> https://demo.hotwaxmedia.com/manufacturing/control/FindProductionRun
>>> 10000  Configurable PC-PC assembly  10000  1  Created  2008-07-16

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Hi BJ,

From: "BJ Freeman" <bj...@free-man.net>

Posted by BJ Freeman <bj...@free-man.net>.