Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by Zufeng Huang <po...@yahoo.com> on 2003/09/19 08:24:19 UTC

admin portlets won't work.

All,

Just now, I try to use admin portlets provided by
Jetspeed to administrate the system, but I found that
those portlets won't work as expected.

For example, I want to update/delete skins using Skin
browser portlet, but when I click the funciton link,
nothing happens.

The function provided by these portlets have been
implemented?

or, there must be something wrong with my Jetspeed system.

http://sitebuilder.yahoo.com

Re: AW: admin portlets won't work.

Posted by Zufeng Huang <po...@yahoo.com>.
hi,

exactly. I am using Linux with Mozilla. There is no
Windows+IE here.

Ok, I'll try to fix it by myself, if they are fixed,
pls tell me.

3Q.

Posted by Zufeng Huang <po...@yahoo.com>.
hi,

JetspeedRunDataService

Posted by Parasuram Gopal <ak...@yahoo.co.in>.
Hello All,

Can you please let me know how to get the rundata from the JetspeedRunDataService.  How do i get the handle of JetspeedRunDataService.

Thanks

Yahoo! India Matrimony: Find your partner online.Post your profile.

AW: admin portlets won't work.

AW: admin portlets won't work.