Posted to dev@shindig.apache.org by Jaspaljeet Singh Dhillon <ja...@gmail.com> on 2012/05/26 13:35:51 UTC

OpenSocial Apps overload CPU 100% in cpanel

HI There,

I am a research student from the University of Auckland, NZ. We are working
on a telehealth project developed using Drupal 6 which is connected to
Shindig 1.0 via http://drupal.org/project/ShindigIntegrator.

For some reason, the website works fine with 1 user but when another user
accesses it, the CPU and memory usage is 100% in the cpanel. This causes
errors on the website.

[image: Inline image 1]

I noticed that this happens mainly when we have the opensocial apps running
in the site.

Any idea how we could tackle this problem?

Hope to hear from you soon.

Thanks.

Regards,
Jaspaljeet

Re: OpenSocial Apps overload CPU 100% in cpanel

Posted by Henry Saputra <he...@gmail.com>.
Havent seen this before, can you do some profiling to see where the CPU
usage happen?

- Henry