Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Jesus Cea <jc...@jcea.es> on 2017/02/10 04:48:46 UTC

[users@httpd] Logging requests and authentication in real time, not only when the request is done.

Apache logs the access when it is done.

I have a platform where a request can take several minutes to finish
because the files to transfer are huge, and I would need be able to have
"snapshots" of who is connected (authentication) and to which URL.
I can not wait until the request is done.

<http://xx.com/server-status> do not show authentication information and
it is difficult to parse. <http://xx.com/server-status?auto> is trivial
to parse but the information it provides is even more limited and useless.

What can I do?.

Any module out there to help me?.

Thanks.

--
Jesús Cea Avión                         _/_/      _/_/_/        _/_/_/
jcea@jcea.es - http://www.jcea.es/     _/_/    _/_/  _/_/    _/_/  _/_/

RE: [users@httpd] Logging requests and authentication in real time, not only when the request is done.

Posted by Julien Etter <ju...@juno.co.uk>.
Hi Jesus,
It looks like mod_log_forensic could help you